|Pretty Easy Quiz
||[Oct. 10th, 2006|12:40 am]
Cinema Aficionado: The Rudiments of Film
Here's 10 pretty easy movie quotes.|
1. "This is, this is, this is something, man; this is, this is our generation man, all you people, we're all together man, this is groovy, and....dig yourselves, 'cause it's really groovy."
2. "When the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have."
3. "You're not funny, Tom. You're fat, and look as though you should be, but you're not."
4. "It is also a good thing for people who pine for the opposite of loneliness."
5. "He raped a nun."
6. "If you were any less black, you would be clear."
7. "Hey, buddy, have you ever heard of a line?" "Have you ever been dragged to the sidewalk and beaten till you PISSED... BLOOD!?"
8. "So what do you do?" "I'm retired...I invented dice."
9. "I want a man with a tattoo on his dick. Have I got the right man?"
10. "Roast beef. It's the Swedish term for 'beef that has been roasted'."
Send answers to LukeTheRunner@gmail.com; tell all your friends; no cheating; answers revealed on Thursday.